12 critical due to consumption of poisonous mushroom in Keonjhar

Anandapur :  Two families at Bancho village under Hatadihi block of Keonjhar district fell critically ill after consuming poisonous mushroom.

Report says, one Bairagi Charan Swain had harvested mushroom at his backyard. He and his neighbour Santan Jena had consumed mushroom which reportedly turned out to be poisonous. The number of patients stands at 12 while this report is being published.

Moments later, the family members complained of vomiting and loose motion. All of them were immediately admitted to Anandpur Sub-Divisonal Hospital for medical treatment.

The doctor confirmed that the codition of those patients is quite stable.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button